About The Course:
Technology dependency of the world has increased, as a result all the traditional work forms are digitizing. The present course describes in detail the advancement of traditional contracts into smart contracts. It’s a perfect combination of both IT and Lawyer world. The contents of the course aims at providing you knowledge about how software’s are developed and procedures related to them and what’s the key role of a lawyer in software making process.
What You’ll Get ?
After this course you’ll be having practical knowledge about the Technology and law both . You’ll be able to draft your own software agreements . The course not only makes you learn drafting but also negotiating , at the time of entering such contracts you’ll be aware of what are the areas you have to discuss before entering in a software contract.
This course is perfect for young law aspirants, lawyers , entrepreneurs or people who are willing to take their business online.
We believe the knowledge should not be restricted to a particular field it should be for all, If you are a person who is interested in knowing about software’s or laws related to it regardless of your field this course is the right choice for you. The content here is dealing from basics to expert level knowledge. You’ll get all the information you need without looking anywhere else.
Duration: 12 Classes Starting from 10th April,2024 till 25th April,2024 to be conducted at 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- MODULE 1:
- Introduction to Technology Contracts,
- Technology Contract V. Traditional Contracts,
- Software Contracts.
- MODULE 2:
- What are Software Development Contracts,
- Kinds of Software Development contracts,
- Software Development Process,
- Drafting of Software Development Contract,
- Drafted Sample Software Development Agreement for better understanding.
- MODULE 3:
- Software License Agreements,
- Software License and Support Agreements,
- Types of Software License Agreement,
- Drafting of Software license and support agreements.
- MODULE 4:
- Software Outsourcing Agreements,
- How Software is outsourced,
- Drafting of Software outsourcing Agreement,
- MODULE 5:
- Open Source Software Agreements & other IT Agreements like-Escrow Agreements,
- Drafting of Open Source Software Agreements & additional drafts.
How You’ll Be Judged?
After completion of the course, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “(Name of the course) Complete”, we’ll send you the assignment which you have to submit to us within 48 hours . After going through your assignments we’ll send you the soft copy of your certificates.
- Key Features Of The Course:
- Live doubt clearing session
- Live Classes
- Recordings of the classes after completion of the course will be provided
- Life time access to the course materials
- 24/7 Online Assistance
- Sample Drafts & learning exercises
Meet the Faculty:
Classes will be taken by eminent personality Adv.Diwanshu Arora with 6+ years of experience in FinTech and HealthTech Industry he has worked on various IT Agreements, Contract Negotiation and legal compliance with companies like TATA, Spice Money.
To register kindly make the payment first of INR 2000/-(Register before 20th March at 1500/- under Early Bird offer) and make a note of transaction ID ,after making the payment fill up the registration form below, to buy this course. If you face any trouble while making payment Paytm or Gpay us on 6204801978.
Add this course with Cyber Law Course and get extra discounts!
REGISTRATION FORM– https://forms.gle/X9cUnQtUqezJh5RU9
In case of any query feel free to reach us at 6204801978.