Legal Service Authority Act
“Legal aid is fundamental to giving everybody in the country equal access to justice”.
Legal assistance is a movement that supports justice on an equal-opportunity basis for all citizens, which means that no citizen is denied access to justice because of a financial or other limitation.
The primary purpose of presenting this course is to provide knowledge about legal Services Authorities with directions to promote “Access to the legal Justice.”
This course is designed to discuss in detail the procedure of Legal Aid in India. This course is Classes completely online, which gives an option to the participant to undergo the program at their convenience.
- Background of the Act
- History of the Act
- Amendments to the Act
- Viable Features of the Amendment
- Persons Entitled to Free Legal Aid
- Types of Legal Services Authorities
- National Legal Service Authority
- State Legal Service Authority
- District Legal Service Authority
- Taluk Legal Service Commitee
- Nature of Award
- Award of Lok Adalat shall be Final
- Award of Lok Adalat and Judicial Review
Benefits of LeDroit India Certifications:
– Audio lecture
– No Minimum educational qualification
– Prepared by Industry experts
– No fixed timing
– Online certification
– Innovative content
– Lifetime Access
How you’ll be marked?
After completion of the course, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject
“(Name of the course) Complete”, we’ll send you the MCQ test which you have to submit to us
Within 48 hours. After going through your test we’ll send you the soft copy of your certificates.
To register kindly make the payment first of INR 100/- and make a note of transaction ID ,after making the payment fill up the registration form below, to buy this course. If you face any trouble while making payment Paytm or Gpay us on 6204801978.
To Pay click here.