Intellectual Property rights(IPR) have become the most essential rights in today’s modern business world because of constant development in technology and growing business spheres. Today in order to sustain and protect any business one needs to register their work to avail rights of their intellectual property, so that no one else can benefit from their hard work without a license or their
permission. Lawyers play an essential role in getting these intellectual properties registered and helping businesses transact in any easy manner while maintaining secrecy.
This Certificate Course on Intellectual Property Rights has been designed to cover all the aspects of intellectual property , and explains different types of intellectual properties such as Trademarks, Patents, Copyrights, Geographical Indications and Trade Secrets and Rights related to them. This course will not only give you theoretical knowledge but also will provide practical skills on how to
register and claim these Rights. This course will help you in creating a career in IPR as an IPR Attorney.
We are also providing internship opportunity in an IPR firm to our students on completion of this course, so that you can actually apply your skills in real world and learn more with us.
What will you learn?
Introduction to Intellectual Property Rights
1. What is a Trademark?
2. Types of Logo
3. What can be Trademarked?
4. Characteristics of a good Trademark
5. How to do a Trademark Search?
6. Filing and Drafting of Trademark
7. Replying to Trademark Objection
8. Trademark Infringement
MODULE 2 – PATENT
1. What is a Patent?
2. Law governing Patent in India
3. What can be Patented?
4. Essentials for a Patent
5. Procedure for filing a Patent
6. Revocation and Opposition to Patent Application
7. Licensing and Assignment of Patent
MODULE 3: COPYRIGHT
1. Meaning and Definition of Copyright
2. Law’s governing Copyright in India
3. Copyright Societies
4. Copyright Infringement
5. Procedure for filing for a Copyright
6. Making of Copyright application
7. Copyright Assignment and Licensing
8. Copyright Infringement
MODULE 4: GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATION
1. Introduction to Geographical Indication
2. Registration of Geographical Indication
3. Drafting of Application for Registration of Geographical Indication
4. Authorised User Registration
5. Renewal and Restoration
MODULE 5: TRADE SECRET
1. What is a Trade Secret
2. Essentials of a Trade Secret
3. Information protected by a Trade Secret
4. Protection offered by trade secret
5. Trade Secret Case Laws and Stories.
How you’ll be marked?
After completion of the course, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “(Name of the course) Complete”, we will send you the assignment which you have to submit to us within 48 hours. After going through your assignments we will send you the soft copy of your certificates.
To register kindly make the payment first of INR 2000/- only(Offer valid till 25th January) and make a note of transaction ID ,after making the payment fill up the registration form below, to buy this course. If you face any trouble while making payment Paytm or Gpay us on 6204801978.
This course is starting from 1st February,2023.
To pay click here.