With advancement of technology need for new legal reforms has advanced, one of these reform is demand and knowledge for Cyber law. Which is still in its emerging stage and continues evolving every passing day. Even the most learned legal scholars find it difficult to solve the legal problems posed by technology.Today almost all our activities are dependent on technology, making it essential for us to know how the law is keeping pace with it.
The present online Certificate Course, intends to spread awareness among the general public about the cyber law.This course is must to have irrespective of the area where you want to develop your career be it litigation, corporate, Company Secretary, Judiciary, UPSC, IT , Engineering or anything because today almost every crime, every activity legal or illegal are done online, this makes it essential for each one of us to have an understanding about cyber laws.
- Introduction to Cyber Law in India
- Need and Objective of Cyber Law
- Jurisprudence of Indian Cyber Law
- Definition and Concept of key terms
- Admissibility of Electronic Evidence
- Digital Intermediary
- E- Commerce
- IPR in cyber space
- General Idea about Data Privacy
- Cyber Crimes
- Distinction between cyber crime and conventional crimes
- Kinds of Cyber Crimes
- Cyber Jurisdiction
- Cyber Complaint
- Procedure for filing a cyber complaint
- Sample Draft
Mode of Teaching:-
The course is designed to give distant education wherein the students need not come to the institute for either classes or examination. The course will be conducted online and the subscribers need to operate from their respective places. All the queries of the subscribers relating to the admission or the conduct will be answered online.
- Classes will be conducted on G-meets from 7:30 to 8:30 PM,
- To make concepts more clear students will be provided with E-books,
- Classes recordings will be given for future reference.
Career Scope as Cyber Lawyer:-
The leading sectors that employ cyber lawyers belong to the below-mentioned employment sectors or industries:
- Multi-National Corporations (MNCs)
- Corporate Business
- Government Firms or Public Departments
- Law Firms
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- IT Companies
- Some of the renowned firms and companies that recruits cyber law experts are:-
- Nishith Desai Associates
- Ministry of IT, Government of India
- Cyril AmarchandMangaldas
- Kochhar & Co
- AZB & Partners
How you’ll be marked?
After completion of the course, you’ll be given a case analysis in form of assignments that will be reviewed by the faculty on a live one on one feedback session. After going through your assignments we’ll send you the soft copy of your certificates.
Meet the Faculty:
Classes will be taken by eminent personality Adv.Diwanshu Arora with 6+ years of experience in FinTech and HealthTech Industry he has worked on various IT Agreements, Contract Negotiation and legal compliance with companies like TATA, Spice Money.
- Key Features Of The Course:
- Live doubt clearing session
- Live Classes
- Recordings of the classes after completion of the course will be provided
- Life time access to the course materials
- 24/7 Online Assistance
- Sample Drafts & learning exercises
To register kindly make the payment first of INR 1200/- only, and make a note of transaction ID ,after making the payment fill up the registration form below, to buy this course.If you face any trouble while making payment Paytm or Gpay us on 6204801978.
To pay click here.