Advance Certificate Course on Banking Law and Finance
The Banking Law Certificate Course is a must-have for anyone interested in advancing their career in India’s banking and financial sector. This course covers several essential features of the banking system, including core banking (lending and borrowing), banking and customers, the role of the RBI, and other regulatory issues. The course also emphasizes important legislation including the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934; SARFAESAI ACT 2002; Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006, and The Banker’s Evidence Act, 1891.
The course also lays a solid basis in banking systems by examining banking, economics, and monetary policy in the context of Indian law. This course will teach about banking concepts as well as the latest services available to customers.
Not only this, Students will get an additional 2 Certificate Courses on Consumer Protection Act and Lok Adalats for Free with this Course.
Starting: August 20, 2022
MODULE 1: Legal Framework of Regulation of Banks
- Constitution of Banks
- Types of Bank
- Reserve Bank of India Act,1934
- Banking Regulations Act,1949
- Reserve Banka as a Central and Regulator of Banks
MODULE 2: Legal Aspect of Banking Operations
- Responsibilities of Collecting ad Paying Banks
- Types of Credit Facilities
- Bank Guarantee
- Letters of Credit
- Deferred Payment Guarantee
- Laws relating to Bill Finance
A.Types of Securities
- Laws relating to Securities and mode of Charge 1& 2
C.Registration and Satisfaction of Charges
MODULE 3: BANKING-RELATED LAWS
- SARFAESAI ACT,2002
MODULE 4: Banking Ombudsman Act
- Banking Ombudsman Scheme,2006
Module 5: DRT Act
- Recovery of Debts due to Banks and Financial Institutions (DRT Act)
- Establishment of Tribunal and Appellate Tribunal
- Jurisdiction, Power, and Authority of Tribunals
- Procedure o Tribunal
- Recovery of Debt Determined by Tribunal and Miscellaneous Provisions
MODULE 5: The Banker’s Evidence Act, 1891
- Applicability of the Act
- Conditions in the Printout
- Mode of Proof of certain entries in Banker’s Book
- Cases in which officer of a bank is not compellable to produce books
- Inspection of books by order of Court or Judge
- Procedure & Costs of Application
This is a hybrid course students will receive classes on weekends along with Pre-recorded video
Lectures with lifetime access
Get additional 2 Certificate courses on Consumer Protection Act and Lok Adalats Free with this Course.
Benefits of LeDroit India Certifications:
– Audio lecture
– No Minimum educational qualification
– Improves employability
– Prepared by Industry experts
– No fixed timing
– Online certification
– Innovative content
– Lifetime Access
How you’ll be marked?
After completion of the course, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject
“(Name of the course) Complete”, we’ll send you the MCQ test which you have to submit to us
Within 48 hours. After going through your test we’ll send you the soft copy of your certificates.
To register kindly add the course to cart and register.