Geographical Indications is a sign provided to certain commodities or products based on their geographical locations which include the place of origin, region, town or country. Geographical indication gives due credit to the quality of the good. It prevents any kind of false representation or exploitation. As regulated by the Geographical Indications of Goods Act, 1999 all the GI tags stay protected and they are no longer vulnerable.
Course Content On Geographical Indication –
- Introduction to Geographical Indication
- Registration of Geographical Indication
- Drafting of Application for Registration of Geographical Indication
- Authorised User Registration
- Renewal and Restoration
– Online certification
– Lifetime Access
Who this course is for:
- Business managers and executives
- Law or pre-law students
- Employees or contractors
- Company Secretary
How you’ll be marked?
After completion of the course, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “(Name of the course) Complete”, we’ll send you the assignment which you have to submit to us within 48 hours. After going through your assignments we’ll send you the soft copy of your certificates.
To register kindly make the payment first of INR 500/- only and make a note of transaction ID ,after making the payment fill up the registration form below, to buy this course. If you face any trouble while making payment Paytm or Gpay us on 6204801978.
To pay click here.
What Will You Learn?
- 1. Introduction to Geographical Indication
- 2. Registration of Geographical Indication
- 3. Drafting of Application for Registration of Geographical Indication
- 4. Authorised User Registration
- 5. Renewal and Restoration