Are you a Chartered Accountant, Financial Consultant, Insolvency Professionals, Bank Executives, JAIIB Aspirants providing consultancy services to business units/borrowers who are in Financial Distress and helping them to sail through the bank loan settlement process?
OR Are you an Entrepreneur or a Borrower aspiring to learn about the SARFAESI Act rules and regulations?
Then, this course is for you!
The SARFAESI Act (Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Securities Interest Act, 2002) is an Indian statute. It gives banks and other financial organizations the ability to enforce security interests and recover debts in the event of failure.
The SARFAESI Act gives banks and financial institutions broad rights, including the ability to auction a borrower’s secured asset without the involvement of the DRT.
- Background and History of the Act
- Need for the Act
- Definitions of SARFAESI ACT,2002
- Types of Banking Assets
- What is Reconstruction Company
- Regulations under Securitisation & Reconstruction of Financial Assets of Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Measures of Asset Reconstruction
- Security Receipts and Exemptions
- Enforcement of Security Interest
- Central Registry
- Offenses and Penalties
Duration- Self- Paced Course
Benefits of LeDroit India Certifications:
– Audio lecture – No Minimum educational qualification
– Improves employability
– Prepared by Industry experts
– No fixed timing
– Online certification
– Innovative content
– Lifetime Access
How you’ll be marked?
After completion of the course, send us an email at email@example.com with the subject
“(Name of the course) Complete”, we’ll send you the MCQ test which you have to submit to us
within 48 hours. After going through your test we’ll send you the soft copy of your certificates.
To Register- CLICK HERE
Or add a course to the cart and fill up the registration.