This Certificate Course on Human Rights in India is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of human rights principles, their significance, and the specific human rights issues in the context of India. The course will cover the legal framework, historical context, and contemporary challenges related to human rights in India. Participants will gain knowledge and skills to engage in human rights advocacy, research, and policy analysis.
Course Duration: 7 Days,
- To introduce participants to the fundamental principles and concepts of human rights.
- To provide an overview of the international and national legal frameworks for human rights in India.
- To examine the historical and socio-political context of human rights in India.
- To explore key human rights issues and challenges in India.
- To develop research and advocacy skills related to human rights.
The course consists of both theoretical and practical components, including lectures, readings, discussions, and assignments.
Module 1: Introduction to Human Rights
– Understanding Human Rights
– Historical Development of Human Rights
– Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR)
Module 2: Human Rights in the Indian Context
– Constitutional Provisions for Human Rights in India
– National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
– State Human Rights Commissions (SHRCs)
Module 3: Civil and Political Rights
– Right to Life and Personal Liberty
– Freedom of Expression and Assembly
– Right to Equality and Non-Discrimination
Module 4: Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights
– Right to Education
– Right to Health
– Right to Work and Social Security
Module 5: Human Rights and Vulnerable Groups
– Women’s Rights
– Children’s Rights
– Rights of Indigenous Peoples
Module 6: Human Rights Violations and Remedies
– Enforced Disappearances
– Human Rights Defenders and Activism
Module 7: Human Rights Documentation and Advocacy
– Research Methods in Human Rights
– Advocacy Strategies
– Case Studies
Module 8: Contemporary Human Rights Challenges
– Human Trafficking
– Environmental Rights
– Cyber Rights and Privacy
Module 9: Human Rights and International Relations
– India’s Role in the United Nations
– Bilateral and Multilateral Human Rights Agreements
– Textbooks, articles, and case studies related to human rights in India.
-Recorded Video Lectures
-Sample Drafts & Step- by- step guide
No prior knowledge of human rights is required, but a keen interest in social justice issues is recommended.
How you’ll be marked?
After completion of the course, send us an email at email@example.com with the subject “(Name of the course) Complete”, we’ll send you the assignment which you have to submit to us within 48 hours. After going through your assignments we’ll send you the soft copy of your certificates.
Understanding and analysing Human Rights in India,
Practical understanding and application of Human Rights Law,
Filing a Complaint
To register kindly make the payment first of INR 400/- only and make a note of transaction ID ,after making the payment fill up the registration form below, to buy this course. If you face any trouble while making payment Paytm or Gpay us on 6204801978.