Alternative Dispute Resolution(ADR) refers to different ways people can use to resolve a dispute without a trial, these process are generally less time consuming, confidential and less formal than traditional court proceedings. Common ADR process practiced in India are Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation.
Salient features of ADR practices has attracted corporates and private individuals to shift from time consuming and formal court proceeding to outside dispute settlement mechanism, that has boosted the demand of Arbitrators,Mediators and Conciliator in the Indian economy. Do you know that as an Arbitrator one can earn up to INR 30 lakhs per dispute settlement in India.
This course is designed to discuss in detail the procedure of Arbitration, Conciliation and Mediation. Candidates will be receiving E-Books, Sample drafts and pre-recorded video lectures with life long access.
What Will You Learn?
- Module 1:
- Introduction to Arbitration, Mediation & Conciliation
- Historical background
- Definition & Scope
- Module 2:
- Arbitration &Conciliation Act,1996
- Nature of Dispute and how to decide which ADR technique to choose.
- Conciliation :Meaning, kinds of conciliation, procedure for Conciliation
- Mediation: Meaning, Types & Procedure for Mediation
- Role of Arbitrator, Conciliator and Mediator
- Module 3:
- Types &Categories of Arbitration
- Ad Hoc Arbitration
- Institutional Arbitration
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Module 4:
- Commencement of Arbitration Proceedings
- Exchange of Pleadings
- Appointment of Arbitrator(s)
- Decision on Jurisdiction
- Preliminary Meetings and framing of issues
- Expert Witnesses
- Award Writing
- Post Award Process
- Module 5 :
- Meaning of Arbitration Award
- Types of Award
- Form and Content of Award
- Drafting of Arbitration Award.
- Key Features of the Course:
- Life Time Access
- Complete as per your conveyance
- 24/7 Online Assistance
- Sample Drafts & learning exercises
How you’ll be marked?
After completion of the course, send us an email at email@example.com with the subject “(Name of the course) Complete”, we’ll send you the assignment which you have to submit to us within 48 hours. After going through your assignments we’ll send you the soft copy of your certificates.
To register kindly make the payment first of INR 1000/- and make a note of transaction ID ,after making the payment fill up the registration form below, to buy this course. If you face any trouble while making payment Paytm or Gpay us on 6204801978.