Learn everything you can! We know how important it is for a law student to learn new skills, which will make them distinct among the rest. But it’s not easy for all to achieve, along with the college fee it’s hard to spend huge amount of money on these outside courses. That’s why we at LeDroit provide quality courses providing actual practical knowledge about the legal practical world, at a very affordable prices.
Where other institutes are charging in thousands for 1 course, for the welfare of the students we have come up with a Course package providing access to 5 legal courses at just INR-1000/- .These all courses are self-paced, that means you can take the amount of time you want to complete them as per your convenience. At the end of each course you’ll be provided with a certificate.
Courses under this Package:-
1.First Information Report (F.I.R) Certificate Course.
- Types of FIR,
- Difference between FIR and Complaint
- What is Zero FIR?
- Cases in which FIR can be filed.
- Who can lodge an FIR?
- Format of FIR
- Essentials of FIR
- How to file an FIR
- What to do when Police refuses to file an FIR?
- Evidentiary value of FIR.
2. Negotiable Instruments Act Certificate Course.
2.Classification of NI,
3.Negotiable Instruments Act,
4.Parties to a cheque,
5.Liabilities of Parties,
7.Notice of Dishonour,
8.Filing of a complaint in case of dishonour.
3. Incorporation of a Company Certificate Course .
- What is Company and Act regulating companies in India;
- Difference between Companies Act 1956 &2013;
- Types of Companies;
- Articles of Association & Memorandum of Association;
- How to incorporate Indian Company as well Foreign Company;
- Documents Required for incorporation of a company;
4. Right to Information Act Certificate Course.
- Background & History
- Meaning and Scope
- Need of the Act
- Purpose of the Act
- What Information can be brought under the RTI Act?
- How to Apply for an RTI?
- Procedure for Filing an RTI
- Time period for furnishing Information
- Drafting of an RTI application
- Filing of an RTI Appeal
5. Online Dispute Resolution Certificate Course.
1.What is ODR?
2.Difference between ODR &ADR,
3.Areas of ODR,
5.Best ODR method,
6. ODR Platforms.
Certificate that will enhance your C.V
A peek into the practical world.
How you’ll be judged?
After completion of the course, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “(Name of the course) Complete”, we’ll send you the assignment which you have to submit to us within 48 hours . After going through your assignments we’ll send you the soft copy of your certificates.
How to register?
We believe that education should not be a luxury, it should be affordable for all that’s why we are providing quality education at affordable prices. To register kindly make the payment first of INR 1000, and make a note of transaction ID ,after making the payment fill up the registration form below, to buy this course.