Drafting is the most essential skill demanded in a lawyer, if you are a law student, or an advocate your drafting skills will work like your identity.You must have heard about this maxim “verbavolant, scriptamanent”; is a Latin proverb which means “spoken words fly away, written words remain”.
It is imperative to have a command over the drafting language. Drafting skills plays a pivotal role in the life of a Law-Student, Lawyer or Judge. A well drafted document is like a strong argument which helps the lawyer to break a case! Whether it’s a contract, an affidavit or a written statement, serves two purposes- informing and engaging both the client and the court about the legal issue. It is very important for the lawyers and judges to draft the legal documents precisely, so that it clearly depicts all the essential facts as well as engage a layman to its content.
LeDroit India has come up with a “Live Course on Legal Drafting” that will enhance your legal as well as practical skills by making your basic concepts clear and making you learn how to draft various legal documents yourself!
Legal Drafting Course Syllabus:
The course content will comprise of both theoretical and Practical knowledge along with sample drafts!
- Drafting of Notices
- Type of Notices and its format
- Section 138 Notice under NI Act and its procedure,
- Drafting of Conveyance Deeds
- Type of Deeds
- Drafting of Agreement to Sell
- Drafting of Mortgage Deed and its types.
- Drafting of Affidavit
- Drafting of Plaints
- Parties in a Plaint
- Type of Plaints
- Drafting of Criminal Complaint
- Drafting of Written Statement
MODULE 3 :
- Drafting of Writ Petitions
- Types of Writs
- Drafting of Power of Attorney
- Drafting of Wills
- Drafting of Defamation Complaint
- Matrimonial Suit Complaint
- Family Suits-Succession, Partition etc.
- Injunction Suit
- Drafting of Special Leave Petition
- Review & Curative Petition
- Different kind of Appeal & Revision Petition
There are various benefits of learning the drafting skill, some of which are as:
- Technique of writing legal document enhances efficiency as well as improves economies of scale.
- Good writing is directly proportional to good business manners, professional image, and brand differentiation.
- Legal-writing training helps you write clearly and effectively, commanding respect.
- It helps in improving your expressive and persuasive skills.
- It exposes you to international best practices in legal writing. Heads, HR departments, and partners in law firms and legal departments should assess writing skills of applicants for legal positions.
Course Duration – 2 Weeks
Date –27th June,2022 to 9th July,2022
Why You Should Take This Drafting Course?
ü One to One Session with the faculty;
ü Weekly Assignment & Feedback ;
ü Life Time Access to Course recordings;
ü Access to Sample Drafts, drafted by experts;
ü Live Online Classes
ü Convenient Class Timings
This course will be conducted by Adv.Hemlata Kharayat, High Court & District Court practitioner with 7+ years of experience in handling civil, corporate, commercial and cross-border transactions from diversified sectors like Aviation, Automotive and Real Estate sector.
How to register?
To register kindly make the payment first of
INR3000 INR 1200 (Offer available till 22nd June’2022) and make a note of transaction ID ,and mention your transaction ID under message column along with other details. If you face any trouble while making payment Paytm or Gpay us on 9527733855.
To pay click here.
REGISTRATION FORM: Click here