Create a career in legal IT, the blooming sector in legal industry. Get advanced with the changing times, increasing cyber crimes and financial frauds have increased the demands for stringent cyber securities and so for cyber lawyers. It has become pivotal for lawyers to level up their skills with changing times, considering the same LeDroit India has come up with a legal IT Package, that comprises of not only theoretical knowledge but practical skills that will train you ahead of times to deal with complex legal scenarios like drafting of a Software License Agreement, Software Outsourcing Agreement or filing a Cyber Complaint.
Do you know an average salary of an IT lawyer in India ranges between 7,00,000 to Rs. 15,00,000.
This package comprises of two important legal courses :
Meet the Faculty:
Classes will be taken by eminent personality Adv.Diwanshu Arora with 6+ years of experience in FinTech and HealthTech Industry he has worked on various IT Agreements, Contract Negotiation and legal compliance with companies like TATA, Spice Money.
- Key Features Of The Course:
- Live doubt clearing session
- Live Classes
- Recordings of the classes after completion of the course will be provided
- Life time access to the course materials
- 24/7 Online Assistance
- Sample Drafts & learning exercises
- Introduction to Cyber Law in India
- Need and Objective of Cyber Law
- Jurisprudence of Indian Cyber Law
- Definition and Concept of key terms
- Admissibility of Electronic Evidence
- Digital Intermediary
- E- Commerce
- IPR in cyber space
- General Idea about Data Privacy
- Cyber Crimes
- Distinction between cyber crime and conventional crimes
- Kinds of Cyber Crimes
- Cyber Jurisdiction
- Cyber Complaint
- Procedure for filing a cyber complaint
- Sample Draft
- MODULE 1:
- Introduction to Technology Contracts,
- Technology Contract V. Traditional Contracts,
- Software Contracts.
- MODULE 2:
- What are Software Development Contracts,
- Kinds of Software Development contracts,
- Software Development Process,
- Drafting of Software Development Contract,
- Drafted Sample Software Development Agreement for better understanding.
- MODULE 3:
- Software License Agreements,
- Software License and Support Agreements,
- Types of Software License Agreement,
- Drafting of Software license and support agreements.
- MODULE 4:
- Software Outsourcing Agreements,
- How Software is outsourced,
- Drafting of Software outsourcing Agreement,
- MODULE 5:
- Open Source Software Agreements & other IT Agreements like-Escrow Agreements,
- Drafting of Open Source Software Agreements & additional drafts.
- Cyber Law- 1200
- Software Contracts Drafting- 2000
To register kindly make the payment first of INR 2200/- and make a note of transaction ID ,after making the payment fill up the registration form below, to buy this course. If you face any trouble while making payment Paytm or Gpay us on 6204801978.
To pay click here.
REGISTRATION FORM– https://forms.gle/X9cUnQtUqezJh5RU9
In case of any query feel free to reach us at 6204801978.