Legal Advisor vacancy available at Saraayu – HSR Layout Sector 2, Bengaluru, Karnataka. At least 5 years of experience is required.
₹50,000 – ₹80,000 a month
Full job description:
· Compile available documents, identify further documentation requirements and present the same to the Management for analysis Draft legal documents (Preliminary title flow and title opinion, MOU, Joint Development Agreement, Sales Deed, Agreement to Sell, Agreement to Build, Sale Deed in favour of the end customers, draft notices, reply notices to the customer notices / complaints, public notice, police complaints etc. ensuring adherence to Organizational guidelines and statutory requirements;
· Work closely with Liaison Department including Securing revenue documents such as RTCs, ECs etc., if need be by way of RTI applications. Coordination with Bankers, Advocates & consultants, CRM etc., : Periodically interact with external advocates on all legal related issues concerning the Organization (e. g. Obtaining Title Opinion & Title Certificate, drafting Sales Deeds etc); Interact with customers (plot owners) when required during the preparation of Sale Deeds;
· Co-ordinate with CRM team for registration of end customer documentation and interaction with RERA, Litigation and court matters;
· Handle RERA registration of projects, RERA complaints, appear before Adjudicating officer, Tribunal etc.
· Handle Consumer Complaints, appear before District / State Consumer Forum etc.
· Periodically follow up with external advocates on progress of pending cases and maintain the court diary; Obtain and file the judgment / order / decree copy Maintain land bank and project-wise legal documentation; Compile suit filed account and prepare statements with respect to new property acquisitions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹50,000.00 – ₹80,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- HSR Layout Sector 2, Bengaluru, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 5 years (Preferred)
Speak with the employer