Legal Intern vacancy available at Special Situation Advisors India Pvt Ltd – Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. Freshers can apply.
₹7,000 – ₹10,000 a month
Full job description:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working on Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, 2016 cases filed before the NCLT.
- Handling scrutiny of orders of the NCLT, NCLAT, and SC to identify relevant information as per requirement.
- Collating data regarding liquidation cases before the NCLT.
- Collecting relevant information from websites such as IBBI, Insolvency professional’s website, etc..
- Assisting Seniors in the Bank NPL portfolio sale..
- Helping in setting up and managing data room for the bank.
- Resolving queries of investors in data room.
- Documentation and Due diligence process.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of current trends in the distress debt industry
- Sound knowledge of banking law and the Negotiable Instruments Act
- Good understanding of the SARFAESI Act, DRT and IBC law, etc.
- Work experience in banking/similar industry would be an added advantage
- Sound judgment and ability to analyse situations and information
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Confident individual with excellent presentation skills
- Good knowledge & experience of using MS Office
- Should take ownership of the work
- Graduation or pursuing graduation
- Full-time employment opportunity
- 5 day working
Job Type: Internship
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: ₹7,000.00 – ₹10,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person