Legal Research & Content Intern vacancy available at CORPZO VENTURES PRIVATE LIMITED – Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Freshers can apply.
We’re a legal-tech platform building disruptive solutions that address all your legal needs. Driven by our approach, we’re committed to empowering every single person legally by creating awareness about the law and its implications and making legal support accessible and affordable for all.
Job Description for Content :
We are looking for dynamic, energetic interns who are eager to learn about our company by assisting various departments. You will be working closely with the teams to conduct research, writing articles, posts, advising and attending meetings where you will be asked to take minutes. The interns would be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current campaigns.
An intern would have an overall development of skills by having a first hand working experience in the diversified areas enhancing their mastery in the area of Knowledge Management, Discovery Features and Knowledge Dissemination.
- Fulfilling tasks set out by supervisors.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes.
- Performing research at a supervisor’s request.
- Updating social media platforms by writing posts and articles.
- Creating images for social media posts.
- Creating text content for knowledge dissemination.
- Second to Fifth year law students from Three years or Five years course
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Office and use of basic Google workspace.
- Ability to multitask.
- Cope well under pressure.
Job Types: Internship, Permanent, Full-time, Fresher
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: ₹5,000.00 – ₹10,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employer