Legal Counsel vacancy available at Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited – Bengaluru, Karnataka. At least 3 years of experience is required.
Organisation und Recht
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India, Bangalore
A leading European automotive brand is seeking to hire a Legal Counsel for its R&D centre in India, headquartered at Bangalore. The parent company is one of the top notch global brands and has been a Fortune 500 company for the past 2 decades.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Advise and counsel internal clients and stakeholders across the organization on a wide range of legal issues in areas such as: Corporate Law, Competition Law, Compliance, Regulatory, and Corporate Governance matters, Data Privacy, IPR, Labour & Employment Law, and Product Liability issues;
- Draft and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements such as: Employment Agreements, Framework Agreements, Letters of Intent, Master Service Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Statements of Work, and the like;
- Undertake policy advisory, drafting, review and revisions in line with evolving Laws and changing industry landscape;
- Advise and counsel on counsel matters arising under: anti-corruption laws, anti-trust laws, relevant industry codes of conduct and the Company’s own Code of Conduct and Ethics;
- Candidates experienced at Labour and Employment advisory and litigation would be preferred.
- B.A. LLB. From an accredited school of law;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working at a major multi-national company/leading law firm.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Indian legal and regulatory framework;
- Demonstrated competency in legal research and advisory;
- Demonstrated competency in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts;
- Ability to communicate complex information and legal concepts to a broad range of internal clients, from staff level employees to executive management level;
- Ability to research and apply applicable law to job responsibilities and collaborate with department colleagues;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Contact : Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India Private Limited
Plot No. 5-P, EPIP 1st Phase560 066 Bangalore
Details to location