Company Secretary job vacancy available at Waves Bulletin Limited – Mumbai, Maharashtra. At least 1 year of experience is required.
₹30,000 – ₹50,000 a month
1. convening and providing administration for annual general meetings (AGMs): for example, producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions and handling meeting correspondence.
2. providing legal, financial and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings
3. advising directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters.
4.· keeping up to date with regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization.
5. In public companies, acting as a point of contact and building good relationships with shareholders.
6.take responsibility for the administration of the company, for example: maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, directors, and secretaries, and shareholders with all their past and present shareholdings, organizing board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs), preparing agendas and taking minutes
7.pay dividends and manage share option schemes and take a role in share issues, mergers and takeovers.
8. Should be able to handle things independently and take reponsibility of work
9. Should be well-versed with mergers ,amalgamations ,takeover and SEBI regulations .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹50,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Speak with the employer